Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Binky on the Noggin'!

Obviously, this isn't the cutest picture of Carly, but it's a pretty funny one! When Carly plays with her teether, binky or blanket, she loves putting them in her face, but sometimes she'll just let go of them and leave them right on her face. Although she knows how to get them ON her face just fine, for some reason, she hasn't quite figured out yet that she can move them/take them off just as easily!!! She will sit there, crazily waving her hands and legs in the air until you come get them off yourself!
Of course, a binky sitting on her face isn't anything to worry about, but I am a bit concerned to leave her alone with her blanket. I could swear that Carly enjoys "almost" suffocating! It's a bit troubling- She likes to leave her blanket over her face and breathes hard into it until she coughs!! I am trying to teach her that this behavior is not quite as funny as she finds it to be, so when she does this, I try to help her grab the blanket herself to take it off. .......for all I know, she can do it herself!! She probably just likes the thrill of making me panic and throw her blanket off her face each time! Oh goodness....I'm going gray already!!

No comments: