Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bed Head!



"Baby Long-Lashes"

Side shot of "the do"

"What are YOU lookin' at?!" Hehe~

Carly had crazy hair this morning!! We came in to get her and she actually had a fever(that's why her cheeks are kind of rosie) She's getting FOUR top front teeth all together-NO FUN!! ANyways, she was just so sweet and we got such a kick out of her mohawk hair!! You'll have to blow up each of these pictures to really appreciate them! They're just so cute, and you can see her hair better!!

3 comments:

brittany said...

I LOVE all the new pics. It sounds like you guys have been keeping busy. Carly is to die for! i love her hair. and her big blue eyes. Seeing pictures of her just makes me want to see her in person and give her a big squeeze.

Ko Family said...

She is just TOOO cute! I can't wait for Abby to grow hair. I think they played well together today, no? I think I should buy Abby a teething ring or two. She couldn't get enough of Carly's!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hi Katie! I'm so glad you linked your blog to your name. I couldn't find your blog address forever and I would click on your comment and it wasn't connected...thats why I haven't responded. Things are going great. I feel like I'm almost recovered. We were thinking about going to the 1st hour of church tomorrow. Your little girl is so cute & she is growing so fast! Hopefully we will see you soon. We need to do play dates.