Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eating or wearing our lunch?

Okay, so I'm having a terrible time keeping a bib on Carly. She's EXTREMELY strong willed, and refuses to keep her bib on. She loves to rip it off, and give the most defiant face and look at us as she tosses it overboard. I tell her no, I praise her when she keeps it on, I keep my hand on it to try to keep her from taking it off-I don't know what else to do!! I tried using the hard plastic bibs that she can't get off, but then she just sits and yanks and yanks on it till she's hurting her neck!! You'd think that'd stop her, but nO! By the last leg of meal times, I've given up and let her just make a mess because it just takes too much energy and time to keep putting it on! HElp me! I can't get out all the stains on her clothes! Such a mess! I'll take any and all suggestions!>....




So much work, but who can't love those baby blues?!?...saves her every time!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I never had that problem with Jackson but have a few friends who have and they just stripped their kids down for mealtimes. It makes for an ordeal at mealtime, but saves so many clothes from stains! Just put a "messy" jacket on her everytime she eats, one you don't mind getting mesy and keep using it instead of a bib. Hope it gets better! Keep us posted.

Steve said...

My girls were the same way we just got them naked every meal which is somewhat of a pain but saves the clothes.