Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!


Ryan and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary yesterday! We were married 8/06/04!
3 years ago and still going strong!
Thanks to our "built-in babysitter for the week," (my little sister Annie), we were able to go out for a really nice dinner, and finally to the movies!(First time since Carly's been born!!) We saw Harry Potter, and it was awesome!!! We are old-timers though because we were exhausted being out past 10:30!!! Hehe~ LOL~ I guess that's what being parents will do to ya! Anyhow, we had such a wonderful evening of celebration.
I can honestly say that as much as I love Ryan, I continue to love him more and more each day. He is such an amazing example to me of unconditional love(a useful quality to have being married to me!!), and he is the cutest/sweetest Daddy ever! I can't imagine my life or myself without him.
We have been so blessed with the love, support, and wisdom of close friends and family through these years. We are so grateful to have been married and sealed in the temple for time and all eternity, and for that solid foundation of our home and family.

6 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding and it was beautiful! You have made a good life together and have a beautiful daughter! Congrats on the big 3 year mark!

brittany said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It looks like you guys celebrated right. congrats on the big 3 mark!

Anonymous said...

You too look great! What a week! 3rd anniversary and #30. Gosh, wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Know we love you and are thinking of you! MamaJo

Ashlee said...

Katie you are beautiful!!! Congrats on year 3, doesn't time just fly by!?!

Angela and Mike said...

3 years? Wow. Mike and I aren't far off from that. I guess we should hurry up and have a kid huh? just kidding. Congrats, glad you had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! This is Heather. I just love you both sooo sooo soo much! Ry, you are the best older brother ever, and Kate you are the best sister-in-law ever! Thank you for all your love and support of me and Maya and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! LOVE YOU MUCHO!! MUAH!