Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our reverent little Carly....

OKay, so some of you may know that Carly is quite good at picking up words with movement. Long story, but for example, when she was just 5 months old she starting to clasp her hands together in a begging kind of way whenever I said "Please Mommy!" It's been so much fun to see what she picks up, and we of course think she's the most gifted child around! So here's one of her things that we love to do with her. Whenever we're about to pray, we say to her, "Let's pray!" and about 90% of the time, she'll fold her arms, and bow her head!! She's done this for a few months now! When we're actually saying the prayer though, she just looks at both of us back and forth in a sort of, "What are we doing, and for how long do I have to fold my arms?" way. She thinks it's so funny that we're closing our eyes-Well kind of closing our eyes. We can't help but try not to laugh as we peek down at her to see what she's doing. IT's so funny to watch! She just sort of giggles quietly at the whole thing!
So obviously, we aren't praying here during these pictures, I was just folding my arms while sitting and watching her, and for some reason she thinks that means "Let's pray!" also!! Most the time now, if she sees us with our arms folded in any way, she does the same!! What a reverent baby we have!!! LOL~



3 comments:

brittany said...

I am so impressed. That is one smart baby.

brooke said...

This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I love when babies pray! McKenzie used to be good at it, now she will get up and decide she is bored and walk around while we pray...so we have to make her say it. HAHA. Carly is so dang cute. Lets play soon!

Anonymous said...

love when mommy dress's them in a onesie, so easy to unsnap and pull the diaper aside, fantastic close up pics of the bald p---y or a video while you rub it for her and she kicks like crazy, a couple of mins and snap closed nobody ever knows, I have some lovely pics/ video of my granddaughters, nieces, 2 little girls from next door we babysit and lots of babies my wife looks after, nothing feels nicer than a lovely smooth baby p---y