Monday, September 10, 2007

This is for Uncle Taylor!

We have just been thinking about Uncle Tay-tay a lot and we just wanted to tell him how incredibly special he is and how grateful we are for his wonderful example. Taylor, we love you so much! You're just awesome-
So I wanted to give a personal shout out to ya, and Carly and I wanted to thank you for helping us pick out such a GREAT basketball for Ryan for Father's day! What would we have done without your expertize! HOpe you enjoy these pics!

3 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

So cute...love the hat! We love Tay too. He is so sweet! The pictures are precious.

Mark and Tamarie said...

I'm so glad we found each other's blogs. Happy Birthday last week. I'm glad Mark was able to give you Carly's phone back. I bet she was missing it. :) It's too bad the Cougars lost their game. Maybe next time. I will still say "Go Cougars!"

brittany said...

Darling little Carly! I love her in her daddy's hat. So cute.