Friday, October 26, 2007

It's time for a change!!!....and I need your help!

Okay, so I see all of you fellow bloggers' blogs, and they are all so cute-looking just like a scrapbook page!! Well obviously I'm a bit mentally challenged and have no clue how to do this! Oh, and I've tried, but it helps to know what you're doing in the process, and I don't! Can some of you lead me through this??? I am sick of plain blue!!! So pleeeeeeeeease, fill me in and make me a smarter woman!!...... Thanks a bunch!
*Okay, update from the 1st comment made....I tried copying and posting the template code to the "edit HTML" and it didn't work?! Any ideas anyone?? HEck, I'll give you the password to my blog and you can do it if you like!! (hehe-no seriously!) I must be seriously disabled here! HELP!

4 comments:

Sanders Family said...

I had the same problem and I had to ask a friend for help too! I like the website: http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
They have so many templates to choose from. All you have to do is copy the code they give you and erase your html on your blog and enter the new code in the html. BUT... it will erase all your friends links so make sure to copy and save each of those to your computer before erasing the old html. I hope this helps! We can't wait until you move to Dallas.

Williams Fam said...

Thanks Mel! That site is awesome! Does anyone know where I can find Scrapbook-looking templates as well?

Unknown said...

THe girl that designed mine doesn't do them anymore, but she gives good links to other places. Go to layouts on my friends list and then follow the links she has to a new girl that does it.

Renee said...

Call me and I can talk you through it. 801-766-3151. Renee