Monday, October 15, 2007

walking along!

Okay two things-It seems that whenever I decide to record anything, our house is a total disaster! How nice it would be to have a normal house when I'm showing it to the whole world!!Hehe, OH well-maybe next time! Also, why is it that I'm always too late to get out the video camera?! Carly had been walking so far across the room for about 10mins. beforehand, and instead of getting it on video, I sat there watching her! By the time I got her on camera, she must have been worn out because she only took about 3-5 steps at a time before plopping on the ground!! She did walk about 12 steps earlier though, and it looked a lot easier than it looks on the video!! Man, this chubby baby's got to get in shape!Hehe!
So anyways, it's not what I hoped for, but until I can bust the camera out at the right time, here's a few steps for you!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

That was so cute. I love when they first start walking and they look like a drunken sailor. She is just precious. Those curls are to die for.

Renee said...

She is too cute. I love this stage. We all wish our kids would walk and when they do we wish they would go back to just rolling around. Thanks for posting this! Can't wait to see her walk in person.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her walk in person either! So darling! When will that ever be??????

MamaJo

Angela and Mike said...

She is walking so well! I don't think your house is a disaster at all. I love her little curls :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

so cute! So when do you want to get together??