Thursday, January 17, 2008

We're alive!!!!!


I am back and am no longer MIA from the blogging world-I do, might I add, have good reasons for my absense!! We went to Indianapolis for Christmas where my family now lives. We had a great time having all of us kids together under one roof! We got home on the 4th, and soon after Carly and I caught some nasty cold/flu and after a week of that I got a stomach flu on top of it all. I have been sick as a dog, but while I am "recooperating" I decided to let the world know that we're still alive!
So, for all of you who have been hasling me for the lack of posts, just remember you asked for it! There are TONS of pics, so scroll away!!

Oh, and BTW, we didn't get a Christmas card out this year, so don't worry, we didn't forget you!

11 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, we missed you and hope you are feeling better. Fun pictures! I like the Christmas angel pictures. Your family looks like a fun bunch.

Ashlee said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, all the pics are darling.

Sharon said...

So glad you are back. I have missed you. What cute pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas. It won't be too long now before you are in the great state of Texas!!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! You all look great and Carly so grown up!!!!

Mama Jo

Sanders Family said...

I am so happy you posted, I have been worried. When are you guys coming to scout out places to live in TX? We are changing our blog to private so I need to get your email.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! Welcome back:)

Castiel Moyes said...

Looks like you ahd a fun Christmas. Good to see you are alive and back home!

bstoutfamily said...

What a cute family picture! Carly is getting so big and wow, how cute is she?!! So darling!! Looks like you all had a great Christmas with your family!! You seriously look so beautiful! We miss you all!!

Aleena said...

I am glad that you are alive! We were a little worried. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I am sorry you are sick, no fun!

Britton said...

Hey Katie, I just saw your comment on our blog and we'd love to do dinner with you guys sometime. We're pretty free most nights after 6 and weekends. You can email us @ olsonrenee7@gmail.com. Have a great day and welcome back to the blogosphere!!

MandaMommy said...

Hey Kate, how are things going? I'm missing your blog entries... Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!