Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter........


Okay, it's official-I've won the award for worst Blogger of the year! To any of you left that are still occasionaly checking our blog in the wild hopes that something new will actually be posted....thanks for hanging in there!! I would go on with excuses but it's not important right now, and I know you'd much rather see pictures than words!! So enjoy the following 3-4 postings below this and maybe later I'll get to what's been going on in our lives! For now, I'm just proud of myself for getting a few separate very much belated posts and pics up!! Thanks for bearing with us!
Here are some of the goodies that the Easter Bunny left behind! We're hoping the Easter Bunny will upgrade our falling apart baskets next year.
Carly was excited to get her Backyardigans coloring book, and a her little pink duck(which surpisingly lights up!! Ooooooh, awwwww!). Carly loves ducks right now and her impression of their sound is quite hilarious!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love and miss that girl! Looks the Easter Bunny was good to all of you!

Grammy

brittany said...

I'm glad you guys are back!!! i have been wondering where you were. I love the pictures of Carly. She is looking so grown up. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow and change?

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

You haven't posted for a long time...cause Carly looks like a toddler now...not a baby! She is so adorable!

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah, I love the pictures. HOw fun, you little baby is getting so old!

Natalee Maynes said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous Easter! I LOVE the little knifes you got!

Nick and Lauren said...

yes, worst blogger of the year CONGRATS!!! Just kiddin' Kate, I love ya! Keep those pics of my little niece comin', she is growing up way too fast, what a cutie!

Emily S. said...

glad to see you posting again! I can't believe how big Carly is. I love her hair - adorable. Hope all is well.