Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Oh Christmas tree....


For the past four years, we have yet to own a christmas tree. Well, this year, we decided that we couldn't go on having a beautiful bay window in the the front play/sitting room without displaying an awesome christmas tree in it~!! So one day, I decided to go buy us a tree, brought it home, and got out all the fun ornaments I bought with Aunt Sharon in Houston! Ryan was working late at the hospital that night. When he called at 11:30 on his way home, I had just finished the tree. I hadn't told him about the tree because I wanted it to be a surprise. Well, right after he said he'd be home soon, he ended saying, "Honey, I've decided we need to get a Christmas tree!" I just said, "Okay, we'll see." That made it that much more fun to see Ryan's reaction when he pulled in to the driveway and saw our sparkling new tree in the window!! I love surprises!!
SO here are some pics of our very first Christmas tree the ni!!
P.S. The star was MIA in these pics. I hadn't found one yet, at the time!



No comments: