Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Rose/Conder Wedding!

In September, Carly and I flew out to Utah, to go to a wedding! The Rose family is basically my 2nd family, and their daughter Ashlee, was getting married in the SLC temple. It was so neat to see my girlie get married! She was such a beautiful bride and her new hubby is the sweetest. Later that day, after being married at the temple, the had a ring ceremony before the reception that they had me sing for. The whole day was amazing, and Ashlee and her Mom did an amazing job putting the wedding together. It definitely was one of the most gorgeous receptions I've ever been to!
It was so much fun to see old friends, and of course to spend time with the in-laws, and my sister, Karen, and brother, Devan(who are out there for school). It was an added bonus to be able to spend my birthday there as well!!Here are some pics from the wedding day~!

The new married couple! Shay & Ashlee Conder!


The Rose Family!~


All of us grew up in the same ward in Louisville, KY! It was so fun to see everyone!











Isn't she the cutest little bride you ever saw? I love this girl so much!

No comments: