Monday, April 27, 2009

My girlie!!!!.....


Some of you may know the the Rose family(Judy and Jerry Rose) have been and always will be a second family to me. They all have played such a huge and vital role in my life since I was 12 yrs. old, and I could not love them more if they were of the same blood! The two youngest of their family, Ashlee and Alicia(aka. "my girlies")who are twins, are just as much my little sisters as Karen and Annie are. Ashlee was just married this past September and now my little Leeshy has just recently gotten engaged! She was out here in Dallas in April visiting her (now) fiance's family who live about 15 mins. away from me, so she got to come visit me and the Waltons! I was super sad that we didn't get to hang out and play as we had originally planned to but I ended up having a terrible stomach flu most of the time she was here, and was lucky enough to get well enough before she left! It was soooooo good to see her-I love her so much! Definitely wasn't for long enough, but I guess it's always that way with family no matter how much time you get huh?> Anyways, I'm so excited for her and her upcoming marriage! She's so much fun, and such a beautiful, wonderful, talented girl with an amazing, incredible family! I was so glad I was able to meet her hubby to be! He's a wondeful guy and one lucky man!(but I'm sure he knows that!)
p.s. No worries, I'm very aware that one of my girlie's talents is making me more fully aware and confident that I must have Albino genes in my blood! I mean, how else could I have all of these tans sisters, and be whiter than a Giesha doll!hUH?!-LOL)

Nope, that's not my car......LOL


L-R...Josh, Alicia,(Walton Kids)>Katie, Sydney, and Peter......and then me on my tippy toes! I WISH I was that tall!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

pale = beautiful remember?! like vampires!