Sunday, September 02, 2007

One SAD baby!


I was just wondering if anyone else thought this was the most heart-breaking, oh so sad picture of a baby ever!! Aren't I such a mean mom that instead of picking up my baby, I picked up my camera instead?! Well, actually, I was kind of already holding it and taking pictures, but I did continue and take this shot instead of being a good mommy and picking her up. I actually don't even remember what made her cry, but boy, was it a good cry!! No worries, I aborted my bad mommy ways immediately, picked her up for a good cuddle, and ALL BETTER!!!

1 comment:

brittany said...

That is a total Stella face! It is fun to document their sad personalities as much as their fun personalities. I want Stella to be able to see what a stinker she was. Now you can show Carly too. Although, I am sure she is not a stinker :)