Monday, October 29, 2007

We have some viewers!!

Okay, so this new blog layout is more than a good thing I see!! All of you who weren't able to post comments or even look at the comments before, can now do so!! YEa!!! We're so excited to hear from you now, and thanks for lookin!
Oh, and we don't have any pictures to post as of right now. SO we're kind of boring at the moment- Carly had her 1 yr. shots last week, and has been really sick ever since!! We don't know what's wrong except that she cries non-stop all day, and has to be held(which is not her-well, at least not on a normal day!). Her leg is so swollen/red within a 2-3 inch radius of her shot site, and rock hard! She has had this before, except it only lasted for a day or two. IS this normal? She's been like this since Wednesday, with sad to say, no improvement or change!! I just feel horrible because I don't know what to do and she's clearly upset about something. We've been keeping tylenol in her, but it's obviously not doing the trick. She has been and is getting some more teeth in, but she never acts like this for days on end because of teething! HElp!

3 comments:

brittany said...

Lily had a rock hard red spot once around where a shot was and I found it like a week after her shots. I was panicked and freaking out and they told me it was normal and to massage it and it would go away. She didn't like me messing with it, but I would sneak and do it a couple times a day. It went away after a few days.

Unknown said...

I would call her dr. and take her in. I've never had that happen with my two. Better safe than sorry. Hope she feels better:(

Emily S. said...

Yay - I can leave comments now! I like your new blog - it looks great. Also, most likely Carly will be fine but for your own peace of mind - you should take her in. If Wes was here - I would ask him for you :-)