Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GO PISTONS>???

So we apparently aren't that cool and really have nothing going on for Halloween, and as far as we know, our ward didn't have any kind of Halloween get together either. So I decided I would sport 1 of the 2 costumes that we have for Carly this year. This is her "costume" for today and then we will post some pics of her in her official costume for this Halloween!!
So the deal with the Pistons outfit is it was actually a gift from a business associate of my dad's that is in Detroit. We want to give him a big thank you for the cute outfit! He even sent a pistons sippy cup and a Pistons pacifier!! I mean, who knew the Pistons used sippy cups and binkies? The things you learn.......
Anyways, although we have no ties to the Pistons, this outfit is sure cute!! Sorry for so many pictures, but they're just so fun, and some of them you just have to click on to see up close!! Anyways, enjoy~!
P.S. Gotta love a basketball player in some mary-jane socks!









Gettin a good stretch before the big game!




Thinkin' of a game plan.....


"Oh yeah!"


"I'm wide open!"


Carly has left the building!

12 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

What a cute outfit!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the headband! Classic:)

Unknown said...

well thank you, but I can't take credit for the 2 costumes:) The fairy one she got for x-mas last year and wanted to wear it, but the lady bug was what she wants to wear tonight as her "official costume":) What's carly going to be? Post her pics

brittany said...

she looks so cute, and look, your house looks totally spotless!!

Marja's Recipes said...

She is so cute in that outfit. I love to see her facial expressions. She has so so many. Hope to get to see you guys soon.

Williams Fam said...

Actually Brittany,our house wasn't quite so spotless-hence why i took these pics in our bedroom!hehe!It was the only place that was half decent! But thank you for noticing anyway! You're awesome-

Castiel Moyes said...

I want to see an actual Pistons player wear a big bow with their uniform like that. I think I might watch more basketball if they would do that! Too cute!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the outfit. I want one like that...it looks comfy. I hope you took her out to show off how cute she is!

Ko Family said...

I think I'm loving the headband. I think you should have her wear it to church with one of her cute outfits.

It's so cute that she looks so girly even in a Pistons' jersey!

jillian said...

that was so funny. All of the sudden I see your face on jennas blog and I just thought how random! Todd knew jenna and dennis in high school so they are some of our good friends. Good to see you though, looks like life is good for you guys! And yep, our little girls are like 10 days apart! CRAZY! Good to hear from you.

Amanda said...

I love these pictures! She is growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

love to be pist on by her