Friday, November 16, 2007

My little GirLie!

Today, while I was on the computer I could hear Carly going back and forth from the door all the way to our living room and was talking up a storm while doing so. This had gone on for at least 10 minutes, so being the attentive mother that I am, I decided that I should probably see what she was doing that was so entertaining. I turn around to find her with one of my bags, on her shoulder, and just carrying it around like a "big girl." I just about died!!

She just kept going-walking around, talking, then she'd put it down for a second, sit down, look inside it for a moment, then stand back up, drag it a long and then pull it up on her shoulder-all while carrying on a conversation with herself that only she can understand!!

It was the funniest thing to watch!I was scared that she'd stop once I'd pull out the camera, but she was so proud, and wanted mommy to see how cool she was, so she just carried on! It was great!

I can't believe my little girl is growing up, and actually picking up on things that I do! I mean, how else would she know how to wear a purse(besides her natural sense of style of course.)??

I thought she was too young to already be acting like such a girlie girl! So now we have two things on the list to worry about- She's obsessed with shoes AND purses!! Watch out Mom and Dad!!!

8 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

so cute!

Emily S. said...

I can't believe how she is growing! It just seems like yesterday when you were pregnant. She is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Count you blessings for that little darling! She is a light and so full of life! We love her

MamaJo

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

What a cutie!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

What a cutie!

brittany said...

That is so Lily! She carries shopping bags that way as well. SO cute.

Pessoa Fam said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your comment! I was back in Utah visiting the fam! It is so good to hear from you! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! It is so funny because Nando and I are living in San Francisco too! Nando is going to dental school here. We live right by the Golden Gate Bridge- a little ways from you! We should get together sometime! I love blogging so that I can find old friends!

Melissa said...

Those are the cutest photos ever!! What a sassy little girl!!