Friday, November 02, 2007

Technical difficulties...

Okay, I know I haven't put Halloween pics up yet, but I'm having trouble loading my pictures right now, so as soon as it works I'll have them up! Also, I when I changed my layout, I lost all of your links, but no worries, I cut and pasted them to word before I changed my blog. Pretty much I'm lazy and haven't finished putting them back up yet. Carly's screaming and she is barely letting me type this!!.....Can't wait till NAPTIME!!
Okay, I'll be back!

3 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

can't wait to see your halloween pics!!!

Amanda said...

Same here! I'm sure she's adorable!!

bstoutfamily said...

Katie, K finally!! I am so happy I can now leave you a comment!! Carly is soooo cute and adorable--seriously!! How cute is she in the pistons outfit...I love it!! Anyway, k, now you need to help me do a cute blog page! I had one and now it never shows up and I don't know where to go or how to do it!! Hope things are going well!! Talk to ya soon!!
Love, Jen