Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas morning!

Aren't we a sight to see?!!Yikes-From the looks of it, I'd say Ryan and I are not lookin' so much like morning people that day! Not such a great pic, but what can you do without an extra hand?


Carly on her way to the family room to see what Santa brought her!!!



This year, we had our own little Christmas here at home! Just the three of us! It was fun, but a little quiet, and we obviously didn't plan out the picture and video thing too well. I guess we're so use to having everyone around on Christmas that we don't have to worry about lack of photos!! But, unfortunately, I was a little caught up taking video that I didn't even take pictures of Carly doing Santa(Which we did in the Family Room, before presents in the front room by the tree) So here's the ONE picture we do have of Carly opening presents. She LOVES "horsies" right now, and she had just opened this one from Gr. Grandpa Williams!

No comments: