Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Family picture time!

So my parents were determined to get ONE picture of all of us, since we weren't going to get professionals done this year without Ryan. Didn't matter what we were wearing(apparently-Half of us are in our sweats!) as long as we were all in one picture together-Sounds like an easy task, right?! Well, unfortunately, this picture included myself and my brother Devan, and we are not so good at being serious when the time calls for it-Well, the rest of the fam wasn't too pleased with us(understandably so), because instead of taking a couple of simple pictures, we had to do quite a few, because I couldn't keep it together! I'm sorry, old habits die hard! Once you get me laughing, it is sometimes hard to stop! Especially when I'm NOT suppose to be laughing or being silly! You can always count on me to mess these things up! Yup, I gotta work on that- Anyways, I thought I'd post a few of those "candid" pics (I'm ashamed to admit how many "candids" actually exist)that resulted in my dad having to take a few too many trips back to the camera to reset the timer. Whoops!! Sorry Mom and Dad! Just thought I'd give you guys a flash of the good ol' days! But hey, we got 3 semi-decent ones!Right?

I tried, I really did~!





Carly and I went to Indianapolis(where my parents now live)two days after Christmas.(Sadly Ryan was back to work at the hospital already!)It was so much fun to be home with all my siblings. It was a special treat on top of that to have their darling girlfriends there with us for a little while! I took a bunch of pic while we were there(mostly on the same night) so I'm just going to post them all on here-random and all! Oh, and just so you know, we Moyes' like to make "pretty" faces!!!Seriousness is SO overrated!!

No comments: