Tuesday, January 06, 2009

How bout' some bloggin'!????

Yes, I know we've been off the radar for over HALF a year!!! Trust me, I know-I don't intend to let happen again, even if only to keep the relatives happy!!! I have spent all day "recapping" the past 7+months, so I'm not really feeling up to writing anymore today. But there are tons of posts below now to catch you up on us! I just returned from out of town, so hopefully this week, I can get our blog site updated, and add/update lots of blog addresses! I haven't even seen anyones blog in forever, so I plan to visit you all soon!!
Hope you enjoy!!>.......Thanks for caring! We love you all!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to see that you guys are doing well. Natalee always tells me that you guys have fun together. Hope Texas is treating you well:)

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the posts. Love them all. So fun to see current pictures! We miss you all!

MamaJo

Natalee said...

Looks Great!!! That's some good Bloggin!

Renee said...

Glad to see you back! It is fun to watch Carly grow...keep posting! :)

Melissa said...

YAY!!! Happy blogging.

I love all of the updates. Thanks for the Christmas card, by the way. So cute.

Heather said...

Welcome back!!!!!! I have missed you!!!!! Love the pics. YOU ALL LOOK GREAT!! Love ya!

Emily S. said...

Nice to see you blogging again! Cute photos! Carly is looking so grown up - I can't believe it!

Natalee Maynes said...

Kate, it's been so fun to catch up with you via your blog. I miss you! How are things? How is Texas? Carly is SO GROWN UP!! Her Halloween costume is so cute I can barely stand it. And you look amazing!