Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Holiday in Indy!

Carly and I went to Indianapolis(where my parents now live)two days after Christmas.(Sadly, Ryan was back to work at the hospital already!)It was so much fun to be home with my brothers and sisters! It was a special treat on top of that to have my brothers' darling girlfriends with us there for the first half of our trip! I took a bunch of pics,(mostly on the same night)so I'm just going to post them all on here-random and all. Oh, and just so you know, we Moyes' like to make lots of "pretty" faces!!!Seriousness is SO overrated!!



Settin' up to play a good game of Rummikub!!



This actually feels GREAT!

Lauren doing Karen's hair-LOL-I told her she looked like a lion!





My parent's are going to kill me for putting this picture on here, but it's all I got with them! But I'll explain. My mom was super sick with pluracy when we were there, and she and my dad were camping out in one of the guest rooms watching movies when I came in and snatched a pic!


Lauren (Nick's girlfriend)is a hairdresser, and was kind enough to do our hair for us that night(New Years Eve)!!! She colored and cut Karen's and Annie's, but wimp that I am and always have been, I went for a basic trim. Lauren hopes to eventually work me up to highlights in the future-we'll see....Hopefully someday I'll have the guts do something about my boring hair color! First for everything!

Aren't my sisters the coolest?!^










This is by FAR our best "pretty" face!

I LOVE my sisters SOOOOOOOO much!!!

1 comment:

Angela and Mike said...

Hooray, welcome back to blogging. I enjoyed getting caught up on all you've been doing. Looks like you had a great christmas break with your family and have had a great year!